UNDP Kenya's e-Recruitment system aims to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the entire recruitment process in particular by ensuring that the process is transparent and that the right candidate for the right job is recruited.
Please feel free to browse currently open vacancies and apply for those that you are interested in. To apply, login if you have an account. If you do not have an account, please register below.
You can log in directly to view local vacancies via the link:
UNDP Career Opportunities
To apply for international positions, please visit the Global UNDP Job Shop via the link: Global Recruitment
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING TO THE UNDP KENYA INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
1. Fill out the online application form under ‘Download this Document’ on the right rail on this page
2. Send an email to email@example.com, attaching a copy of the duly completed UNDP application form, a copy of your most recent resume or CV, and a brief statement of interest setting out the reasons why you are seeking an internship with UNDP and what you expect from the experience.
The UNDP Kenya Internship programme is a demand driven programme. Only successful candidates will be contacted. You are required to send only one application in a six-month period. All applications will be stored on the internship roster for a maximum of six-months after which they will be automatically removed.
Download this Document -Internship Application
Contact UNDP KenyaMedia Inquiries (Journalists)
- Here is all you need to know about our newest entry in Business Development; The Marsabit Biashara Centre http://bit.ly/28ZSXnO Marsabit County Government Kenya National Chamber of Commerce & Industry Kuza Biashara 18 hours ago
- UNDP Kenya Country Director Ms. Amanda Serumaga views works by SMEs at the launch of the Marsabit Biashara Centre as Marsabit County Governor H.E. Amb. Ukur Yatani looks on. The Biashara Centre will empower micro and small enterprises including the jua kali businesses, and strengthen capacities of entrepreneurs to participate in productive economic activities. 23 June AT 05:00 AM
- UNDP Kenya country director Ms. Amanda Serumaga and Marsabit County Governor Amb. Ukur Yatani open the Marsabit Biashara Centre. The centre will give young entrepreneurs a platform to increase their business productivity by enabling them get all information and support that they may need to run a business as well as value addition for their products. 23 June AT 05:00 AM
- Anne Hathaway named as a UN Goodwill Ambassador http://ow.ly/Rqnp501yAuP 20 June AT 10:55 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook