UNDP Kenya's e-Recruitment system aims to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the entire recruitment process in particular by ensuring that the process is transparent and that the right candidate for the right job is recruited.
Please feel free to browse currently open vacancies and apply for those that you are interested in. To apply, login if you have an account. If you do not have an account, please register below.
You can log in directly to view local vacancies via the link:
To apply for international positions, please visit the Global UNDP Job Shop via the link: Global Recruitment
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING TO THE UNDP KENYA INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
1. Fill out the online application form under ‘Download this Document’ on the right rail on this page
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of the duly completed UNDP application form, a copy of your most recent resume or CV, and a brief statement of interest setting out the reasons why you are seeking an internship with UNDP and what you expect from the experience.
The UNDP Kenya Internship programme is a demand driven programme. Only successful candidates will be contacted. You are required to send only one application in a six-month period. All applications will be stored on the internship roster for a maximum of six-months after which they will be automatically removed.
Download this Document -Internship Application
Contact UNDP KenyaMedia Inquiries (Journalists)
- Tackle poverty as part of strategy to attract more tourists http://ow.ly/37VhWt 16 November AT 05:30 AM
- UNDP Kenya is working with Panasonic 100 Thousand Solar Lanterns Project to distribute solar lanterns in Northern Kenya. Inger got this amazing photo of some happy beneficiaries of this project. 16 November AT 04:40 AM
- Despite improvements in road safety, world still facing 'shocking' fatality figures - Ban http://ow.ly/37VhWq 16 November AT 04:15 AM
- Drop in crude oil prices could hurt companies tackling climate change http://ow.ly/37yZRO 11 November AT 09:55 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook