UNDP Kenya's e-Recruitment system aims to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the entire recruitment process in particular by ensuring that the process is transparent and that the right candidate for the right job is recruited.
Please feel free to browse currently open vacancies and apply for those that you are interested in. To apply, login if you have an account. If you do not have an account, please register below.
You can log in directly to view local vacancies via the link:
UNDP Career Opportunities
To apply for international positions, please visit the Global UNDP Job Shop via the link: Global Recruitment
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING TO THE UNDP KENYA INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
1. Fill out the online application form under ‘Download this Document’ on the right rail on this page
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of the duly completed UNDP application form, a copy of your most recent resume or CV, and a brief statement of interest setting out the reasons why you are seeking an internship with UNDP and what you expect from the experience.
The UNDP Kenya Internship programme is a demand driven programme. Only successful candidates will be contacted. You are required to send only one application in a six-month period. All applications will be stored on the internship roster for a maximum of six-months after which they will be automatically removed.
Download this Document -Internship Application
Contact UNDP KenyaMedia Inquiries (Journalists)
- Statement concerning delayed payment of Voter Registration Assistants UNDP’s support to the elections cycle in Kenya is through the Strengthening the Electoral Processes in Kenya programme, of which one component is working with the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) to process payments for 3000 Voter Registration Assistants (VRAs). As of 10 May 2016, 2700 VRAs have been paid and UNDP Kenya is working with the IEBC to immediately resolve payment delays for 300 VRAs, caused by identification verification processes. In line with contracting arrangements, VRAs are required to submit copies of their contract, worksheet, National Health Insurance Fund card and National Social Security Fund card to the IEBC for verification, together with valid bank account or M-Pesa details, after which payment is disbursed. UNDP Kenya and the IEBC are working with all VRAs to ensure expedited identification verification and payment as soon as possible. For more information, contact the Communications Team at email@example.com 11 May AT 02:07 AM
- The United Nations Development Programme - UNDP Administrator Helen Clark is attending the #GiantsClub summit that's being held in Nanyuki this morning. See her opinion piece on The Independent here http://ow.ly/4nehO2 #WorthMoreAlive 29 April AT 04:35 AM
- Kenya: Farmers shifting from maize to sorghum to meet changing climate http://ow.ly/3d47U5 01 April AT 04:55 AM
- Our staff are standing up to #PledgeForParity for #IWD2016 #GenderEquality 08 March AT 07:10 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook