UNDP Kenya's e-Recruitment system aims to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the entire recruitment process in particular by ensuring that the process is transparent and that the right candidate for the right job is recruited.
Please feel free to browse currently open vacancies and apply for those that you are interested in. To apply, login if you have an account. If you do not have an account, please register below.
You can log in directly to view local vacancies via the link:
To apply for international positions, please visit the Global UNDP Job Shop via the link: Global Recruitment
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING TO THE UNDP KENYA INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
1. Fill out the online application form under ‘Download this Document’ on the right rail on this page
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of the duly completed UNDP application form, a copy of your most recent resume or CV, and a brief statement of interest setting out the reasons why you are seeking an internship with UNDP and what you expect from the experience.
The UNDP Kenya Internship programme is a demand driven programme. Only successful candidates will be contacted. You are required to send only one application in a six-month period. All applications will be stored on the internship roster for a maximum of six-months after which they will be automatically removed.
Download this Document -Internship Application
Contact UNDP KenyaMedia Inquiries (Journalists)
- The UN Is Throwing Its Weight Behind 14 Tech Startups Taking On Humanity's Big Issues http://ow.ly/352Jkf Yesterday AT 08:10 AM
- UN and Africa: focus on African youth, efforts to end AIDS and young entrepreneurs http://ow.ly/352Jkd Yesterday AT 04:50 AM
- We raised flags around the world last week to celebrate the launching of the #GlobalGoals. Kenya raised flag 9. See coverage of this event here http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/royalty-refugees-world-flying-global-6550607 01 October AT 11:10 AM
- Our Resident Representative Nardos Békélé-Thomas joined the Office of the First Lady Kenya at the launch of a global platform to strengthen the role of philanthropic institutions in the achievement of sustainable development yesterday in New York. The forum, to launch the SDG Philanthropy Platform, was convened by the largest philanthropic organisations in the world to discuss how to streamline the attainment of the Sustainable Development Goals that will be adopted at the historic United Nations (UN) SGD Summit today 25 September AT 06:25 AM
- "See more posts on"Facebook